Alex Sandro to Chelsea
The Gaza post|The News of Palestine
Chelsea have been told they have “no chance” of signing Alex Sandro by Juventus manager Massimiliano Allegri.
The Blues had a bid, reported to be in the region of £60m, for the left-back turned down earlier this summer.
Sandro, capped seven times by Brazil, joined Juventus from Porto in August 2015 and has since won successive Serie A and Coppa Italia titles.
He was in London on Saturday as part of the side which fell to a 2-0 defeat against Tottenham at Wembley.
After that game, Allegri said: “Alex Sandro is a Juventus player and he will stay one.”
When further pressed about the 26-year-old eventually moving to Stamford Bridge, he added: “No chance.”